Nasyam (Errhine Therapy) is a highly effective rejuvenating procedure that entails giving therapeutic herbal oils through the nose. It's a Kalarichikilsa treatment approach for disorders affecting the head, and the effects are far-reaching.
During the therapy patron is asked to lie down on a comfortable platform in a warm environment, with the head somewhat lower than the rest of the body. For relaxation, medicinal oils are rubbed into the head, neck, and chest. The medicinal oil is then alternately instilled into the nostrils. Following that, the sole, shoulder, neck, and palm are softly massaged.
Advantages of Nasyam
- Toxins are removed from all channels and cavities in the body, including the neck, brain, eyes, nose, ear, and throat.
- Treats nasal congestion, sinusitis, and asthma.
- Ensures complete immunity.
- Rejuvenates the brain and neurological system.
- Improves memory power.
- Strengthens the sensory organs.
- Relieves headaches and tension.
- Prevents skin disorders.
*Please note: The information on this website is solely for educational purposes and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. We do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic expert or licensed health practitioner before following any remedies suggested here.
To book an appointment with our Ayurveda expert click here.