Start the morning with Chia Seed Pudding!!
It can be a healthy breakfast, snack or a dessert. It’s creamy, satisfying, delicious and loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats!
If you haven’t tried this healthy pudding before, now is the time. It literally takes 5 minutes to make it. When it settles in the fridge, it has a pudding texture, amazing flavor and lends itself to endless topping possibilities. It’s a snack will leave you feeling satisfied, and so energized for your day!
I prefer using mason jars as I can make individual servings as it’s easy to store in the refrigerator.
This creamy chia seed pudding recipe tastes divine. You’re going to love this healthy gluten-free pudding.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh berries on top
- In a mason jar, add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- Close the lid and shake the mixture once again to combine everything.
- Leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
- The chia pudding should be nice and thick.
- Next morning, top the pudding with fresh mixed berries.